VIDrive is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-08. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
- it looks inside all your HDDs (logical disks c:/, d:/ etc), CD-DVD drives, Flash memory sticks
- it looks inside all your attached drives (via Localnet, Intranet, Internet, FTP)
- you can get a table with all directories and files for any of your drives
- you can sort a tables by Path, Name, Extention, Size, Date created, Date modified, Date accessed
- you can get a table with doubled files (files with the same names and sizes) for any drive
- you can find a files or directoreis by a part of the name (like ".avi", ".tmp", "my_orders_2009" etc)
- you can open (run) any file or directory with your preferred program by simply double click it (or press enter)
- run the program and wait a little (the first start in the morning can last some minutes, while the program collect all information)
- you will see a little table "All Drives" with all drives and logical disks exists or attached at your computer
- select any disk in the table "All Drives" and press Enter or double click it (for example "c:/")
- two new tables will be open: "c:/ Directories" (all directoriesat disc c:/) and "c:/ Files" (all files at disk c:/)
- select a table "c:/ Files", press Ctrl+f (or use menu "File / Find objects") and enter ".avi" as "What to find"
- a new table "c:/ Found nnn files like .avi" with all avi files from disk c:/ will be open
- double click at any of found files to play this avi-file with your preferred video player
- select a table "c:/ Files", click a header of column "Name" to sort table by file name
- press Ctr+d (or use menu "File/Find doubles")
- a new table "c:/ Doubles" will be open with a list of all doubled files. You can select not needed files and press Delete key to delete all of them at ones
VIDrive (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.